background wallpaper

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

"Sew" productive

When I sew, I try to do several projects and get as much bang for my buck as I can.  My sewing time is limited and I am not exactly the best or most patient sewer but my piggies told me they don't mind my sewing, they will pee on my wonky stitched fleece all the same. 

Here was the products of last weekends sewing session: 


Two ramp liners

Two catwalk liners

One reversible no sew fleece bed

Two tree catwalk liners

These are really neat. I used my Invertible Stuff-able Pillow case liner sewing technique to make these catwalk pads. They have two layers of uhaul padding sewn inside them and are able to be inverted for quicker drying and stuff0able if you need to add more padding or a coroplast panel inside.

Here are several of my past sewing projects:

Where the wild things are tunnels

Free standing Forest fleece fleece forest and hay bag

 Cage liners, corner pads, potty pads

Waterproof bottle pads, patio liners

another Wild thing tunnel

Assorted tunnels, costs, beds, and pads

 Close ups of pad and cosys

Heart shaped bed and storybook tunnel

Chevron waterproof pads

 Brown chevron cage liner and waterproof pads


Guinea TV grid hidey cover

No comments:

Post a Comment