background wallpaper

Monday, January 20, 2014

My first C and C in all its decorated and remodeled glory

I have made so many changes to the piggies cage,  I probably change it 2-3 times a month.  Here are all the set ups I had with my 2 x 3 cage: 

Homemade fleece flippers and free standing fleece forest 
(AKA the fleece carwash as my husband liked to call it)



Brown chevron fleece full cage liner 
(2 layers of fleece with a layer of uhaul recycled denim pad inside for absorption)  
I made the fleece TV cover.  The pink futon I bought from the guinea pig cage store.

Pink chevron full cage liner, new 1/2 grid height sleeping patio (also known as a Patio)
homemade pink tunnel, purchased vintage circus tunnel and cosy from a seller on Etsy


Where the wild things are fleece theme. Full cage liner, assorted pads,
a coordinating tunnel, and a no sew fleece bed (tutorial coming soon)
All handmade by me.


Hello Kitty and pink chevron fleece theme. All items handmade by me



Vintage comic book Mickey Mouse theme
All items handmade by me

I hope you are enjoying all the variations of my 2x3 cage. Feel free to leave comments and questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment