background wallpaper

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My first Fringe Canopy

I'm calling this creation my "Circus Fringe Canopy"

I originally intended this to go to my cousins house for my niece but since I had never made one before I wasn't sure how it was going to work. Ultimately I decided to keep this first prototype and possibly make a second one for my niece once the kinks were worked out.  All in all I like how it came out but it was kinda tricky to make and not quite my best work.  I'd like to try doing the straps in velcro instead of doing them as ties.  That will make it easier to take on and off.  All in all it's cute, it's not slumping, and most importantly my piggies like it. I regret not making it bigger though. It only covers the back half of my kitchen.





1 comment:

  1. I loved the way you have set a home for your guinea pig for baby. I want to us the same concept for nine (5 girls/4 boys) the bots & fur is are house separately to prevent any "one night stands", which equals adorable babies.
    You have created a beautiful ; fantastic s are home for your furr-baby.

    ReplyDelete