background wallpaper

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Welcome to Get Piggie With It

Welcome to my new blog. I set this up to share all my guinea pig cage designs and guinea pig sewing creations. Over the next few days I will start posting all the incarnations of my cage, several different tutorials and discuss different reusable bedding options.  I welcome questions, comments and suggestions.

Upcoming posts:
How to build a C and C cage
How to build removable lofts and patios
How to sew different types of cage liners
Discussions on different absorbent layer options 
How to sew fleece tunnels 
How to make a no sew fleece bed
Discussions on hay bags
Discussions and photos using Plexiglass windows for better viewing
Discussion on Hay rooms, Kitchens, Potties
and a whole lot more.

But first and most important some cavy eye candy... the piggies that started an obsession...

My first Piggy Dolores
Purchased at Petco
She passed soon after from a URI, I didn't know enough back then. 


 My Second Piggy Mabeline 
(named by my husband who said we should call her 
Mabeline because she is red like lipstick) She is a red Teddybear guinea pig.
This is her baby photo, she is much, much bigger now. She is jammed pack full of personality. 

Agnes
Agnes is my first coronet and the youngest of my girls. She is very docile and sweet. 
She is my most trustworthy piggy, the one I trust most with young children.
This is one of her baby pictures. My cousin tells me she looks like a tribble. 

And my sweet Margo
I adore this pig. She is also a coronet. Super sweet 
and also spunky she is very outgoing.  Also her baby picture, wait until you see
how big and hairy she is now!


No comments:

Post a Comment